image

Tok seminak dasan Kundor besusei...

Jadi mun berkenan, sila jak baca nak oh. Mun rasa blog tok nyakit ati, mampah, meraik...dengan segala hormatnya dipersilakan veramvus!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tiada Lagi...

I could wait a thousand years
But a thousand years is just absurd, my dear
And if I wait that long
Will I know where I belong?
Even if north and south turn upside down
I know I will be found in your arms always...

I could walk a thousand miles
But a thousand miles might take a while, my dear
And if I walk that far
Will I know where you are?
Even if the birds stop whistling, the dew stop glistening
I'll be found in your arms always...

-Imran Ajmain-



Yerp...no more waiting, no more yearning. After 6 years, i'm letting YOU go. After 365 days of mourning, now i can let YOU off my mind. never thought it would be this easy, after all those teary n sleepless nites. I've almost forgotten the feeling of waking up without YOU clinging at the heart, without the image of YOU wondering in my thoughts...but it's all coming back to me now. Btw, thanks for what YOU have made out of me...

Now this fella is back. ready to move on. wishing for better chapters of life. *sambil molah muka angkuh, catwalk ke Jalan Haji Taha*

Note to my beloved fren, Jijie: ku doakan giliran kau x lamak gik. amin. ^_^

6 comments:

Zizie Zaman said...

:"(((((((((((
-aku sikpat ngelakar...dpt begenang aek mata ajak....

Ee Ali said...

mbak sabar jie. ku tauk ko kuat. nya akan "pergi" dengan ko x sedar...tauk-tauk, nya dah pergi dengan kenangannya sekali...

♥ little devil on your shoulder ♥ said...

:-)

i've no experience as such but i do pray that both of u find ur tranquility within urselves.

mbak sabar kawan2 ku~ said...

aok jie..mbak sabar..hu~~ and today is his birthday..biar enggak sekejap..dah separuh gila juak aku ntamnya riya..apa agik ktk duak yang masing2 4 and 6 years..saba lah tak duak..and aku dah baca notes tek..hmm..

f.loren said...

sik tauk nak madah apa. dengar lagu You - Felicia Adams

aigoo said...

yahh ahernya dapat juak ku ngepos komen.

walaupun ku sik tauk ujong pun tapi mok juak nak madah. banyak-banyak sabar. sik ada ilmu lebih tinggi dari ilmu sabar.