image

Tok seminak dasan Kundor besusei...

Jadi mun berkenan, sila jak baca nak oh. Mun rasa blog tok nyakit ati, mampah, meraik...dengan segala hormatnya dipersilakan veramvus!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Job's Description #2

Just got back from attending the PTA meeting...discussing 'bout the recent development on my Year6 students' performance towards their UPSR. Not a good one actually. Out of 6 (yeah...believe it. there are only 6 of them)...none of them passed the latest exam!!! wawawawawa... it is such a pity thing to look at their parents upon discussing the matter. One or two even dropped some tears, and so did their children. And so did I! (huh...Kundur nangis?!! this doesn't happen a lot... berapa tarikh hari tok? haaaa..7/5/09...cepat beli 4D!!!)

The sympathy is another story. When it came to my turn to discuss my part (or in this case...sesi hati-ke-hati)...there's a lil' prob that i had...one lil' prob that might distract the discussion...read this:

"The parents don't understand malay well, and i'm not good enuf in my Jako' Iban-though i can understand the conversation good enuf to get the main idea"...huhuhu...

I rate my Jako' Iban as 8/10 for understanding the language...but it's only 3/10 when i have to speak the language. Huhuhu...nang macam manok ngan itit lah...

Thanks to my colleagues who speaks Iban tremendously well (dah daknya nang Iban...aok eh...mun x pandey kelakar Iban, bagus jadi Melayu) who kept "interupting" along the way, just to translate and explain what I'm telling the parents, n what the parents tried to tell me (feels like the Q&A part of the Miss World contest, and i'm from a-country-which-English-is-actually-Greek)...huhuhu...

Hurmmmm....bila lah aku nok pandey/confident kelakar Iban tok...

8 comments:

Chel Rinj said...

sama2 lah kita belajar berjako iban auk..tp memandangkan aku d kuching utk satu bulan tok agak sukar sikit lah..hehehehe..ui, lagu kat blog kau tok ngutik lah mun dgr mlm2 sunyi sepi cam tok..bgs gik dgr suara numi..

Unknown said...

aku setuju..nang ngutik..jam aku tok kol 12.50 pagi..nang beliang ku..lupak nak mute pc ku tek..btw, aku viewer ke 100 tek..nyiahaha..

Ee Ali said...

Chel Rinj: malar jak ngeso dirik di kch. nasib bait aku asal dari Mumbai...

amsieime: best apa lagu tok...

saytunt yang fabulous said...

berani ko chelle owhhh...mentang2 nomi sik ada....

Asphyxia said...

Uji dik jako iban every day. Insyaallah uleh dik berjako lagik. Peda dik aku tok, laban aku kelalu mai berjako iban suba, uleh mit2 aku bah, even campo2 baka tok, maia aku ba upis lamak aku suba, bisi kaban iban, nggau iya la aku berjako. Mit2 pun ok apa. Anang malu, enti salah pun or campo2 bahasa, at least dik belajar. Enti urang netak dik pun, tebalkan jak telinga ya.

Giney? Boleh? Muekekekeke.....

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to thank you for such a great made forum!
Just thought this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/star-wars-party-supplies.html]star wars Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 340 dollars on every site. But finally I base this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices seeking the shoes were approximately 230 pounds on every page. But finally I set this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?