image

Tok seminak dasan Kundor besusei...

Jadi mun berkenan, sila jak baca nak oh. Mun rasa blog tok nyakit ati, mampah, meraik...dengan segala hormatnya dipersilakan veramvus!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Last Nite I Dreamt Of San Pedro...

...too bad the dream was totally not about San Pedro. It's a collection of dreams actually. In one nite...after waking up quite a few times in the middle of the nite. Dreams bout a bunch of people. Significant people in my life...significant in their very own negative ways. The bunch of people that hurts me like hell. The people that make me wish I have some well-thought, brilliant- intelligent-artful murder plans to be executed on them, that leave no traces. Not even Gil Grissom could do anything to help your pathetic corpse.

I curse the day you were born. I want you no-brain-swines to suffer your death...and on your very last breath, the only thing that you can think of is what you had done to me...and on that very moment, you'll know that it's too late to repent...

I wish....I wish....

0 comments: