image

Tok seminak dasan Kundor besusei...

Jadi mun berkenan, sila jak baca nak oh. Mun rasa blog tok nyakit ati, mampah, meraik...dengan segala hormatnya dipersilakan veramvus!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SORRY: An overrated word...

Image is taken from positivesharing.com


"ooopss...sorry"
"sorry ah"
"aih...sorryyyyy"
"sorry la...huhuhu"

"sorry k...but actually..."


A bunch of ways people telling how "sorry" they are everyday. Definitely there are more than those that you might have encountered whole your life. But, ever give a thought, is that 5-letter word really means anything to you? or even to the one who said "sorry"?

Some people (or even most people) expect that "sorry" would be enough to save them from somebody's anger, dissapointments, despairs. And some even feels that "sorry" is an easy getaway from their own guilty feelings after doing something wrong or hurting others. As for me, i do believe that don't bother to say "sorry" if you don't mean it. If you think that by saying "sorry" will do goods for you (no matter how it does to the receiver), just keep that word for yourself.

Recently there is somebody saying "sorry..huhuhu" to me, but thereafter keeps on "pointing his finger on my pathetic face", as if i'm the one to be blamed on the situation, and he's the one with the halo on his head. Am I wrong trying my best to make people happy? Is there anything wrong with me, fighting for my own happiness? Am I the one who supposed to hold the blame for your wrongdoing, not fulfilling on what have been agreed before? And how dare you to say "I'm sorry, but it's not my fault, you're the one who don't want to understand my situation" to me?

Dear Mr. You-Know-Who-You-Are,
Wisdom doesn't come with age. And friendship shouldn't be measured by time. Learn to respect other people more, and appericate what people had done for you. Narcissism won't bring any good to people around you, or even to yourself.

But after awhile thinking...i don't think you're going to learn anyway...EVER!!! It's okay...i believe in karma baby...yeah...karma will do goods for you...

*P/S: It's not that i don't use "the word" myself, but i ensure that i really mean the word...wholeheartedly...every single time....

3 comments:

♥ little devil on your shoulder ♥ said...

agreed! sorry is overused at times.

"tapi kamek dah mintak maaf bah." nang sial
hahaha

Chel Rinj said...

mun kitak madah nya agik makan kmk sik ambik dolok..tapi kamek dah mintak maaf bah..elaboration..hehehe..SORRYYY!!

saytunt yang fabulous said...

serey tak duak ya...