image

Tok seminak dasan Kundor besusei...

Jadi mun berkenan, sila jak baca nak oh. Mun rasa blog tok nyakit ati, mampah, meraik...dengan segala hormatnya dipersilakan veramvus!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prologue...

This is the beginning of sumthing...
.
Nowadays i got tonnes of times to be wasted, so i better channelled it for sumthing good...which means good for me (not neccesarily good for u *wink* ). I'm kinda chatty in-person, that will chirp all the time when I'm with people in the same wavelength. But if somebody out of place trying to mix up with me, you are most welcome to the group, but dont force me to like you. Show me (and my frens of course) what you got, we'll see how thing goes, 'aite?
.
Unfortunately, these days i don't really have quality times to spare with frens, moreover after everyone starting to be scattered around in their search for meaningful and fruitful life. Then i supposed by writing some silly things and put it here might help me to reduce the burden of thousands and millions of topics to be talked about that started to take a whole lot more of spaces in my head than what i expected it should be.
.
So fellas, this blog might not be ur favourite, neither it would be a 100% celebrity blog as u can get from Perez Hilton, nor it would be as juicy as Gossip Girl's got to serve. But this is my love child (the latest), what defines me perfectly (and also all my alter-egos), because all that i would have in here is TRUTH...about me and others, one thing that had been missing out from a lot of people...yes, TRUTH. Hate me or love me, i wont bother...


5 comments:

♥ little devil on your shoulder ♥ said...

u go beb! ;)

Ee Ali said...

Thank u...thank u....sebagai org pertama...

n it's aint little devil...it's larger than life...hua hua hua...

saytunt yang fabulous said...

i will follow you.....truskan menulis ya

CalvinJamie said...

keep writing ur piece of mind... u'll never know where it'll take you.

Chel Rinj said...

keep on blogging especially on ur thoughts..kunduran!!