image

Tok seminak dasan Kundor besusei...

Jadi mun berkenan, sila jak baca nak oh. Mun rasa blog tok nyakit ati, mampah, meraik...dengan segala hormatnya dipersilakan veramvus!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

When I'm Down...

Just about when i'm thinking of quitting my job (it's crazie...i know), falling in the hole of despair on my current social-life-love situation, feeling unwanted, being pushed to the lowest level of my self-esteem...and suddenly comes this on my table, from the lil' angels whom i keep on calling as "devils" every single day ( i can't take picture of the card as my camera phone is still in it's "ting-tong" mode, and i better retype the words as you guys might not be able to understand the not-so-alphabetical handwritings). Here you are, give it a big applause...

Purposely chose this dark green-white to resemble the blackboard-chalk idea...

Sob...sob...hanky please...

This thing my kids said to me is like a shot of water when i'm lost in the dessert. Thanks my kids. Happy Teacher's Day to all people in the world, as u might never know, that anything that you've said and done might be a great lesson for people u might have never known. So, everyone is actually a teacher, in your very own distinct way. As in this case, for once my kids are my teacher...

*P/S: it's never too late to wish Happy Teacher's Day. Even me myself haven't celebrated mine this year...yet...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nang terharu..!! i can't imagine they are the same students who answered "bercita2 nak jadi burung", the same student who had the black stain on his school's uniform (yucks) and the same student who makes u turn their class upside down..like..literallly..ahhaha..i wish u posted the real version of the notes..together with the clearer and retyped version of course.. *wink*

nak paling mengharukan was this part..and i quote
dulu, kami buta huruf, tidak pandai membaca. sekarang kami sudah boleh menulis ucapan untuk cikguwhich is so true!!again..literally..!!

Zizie Zaman said...

sedih ku ndet..